Announcement about the publication of the Land Acquisition And Resettlement Action Plan for the Contract 1A.2
In accordance with the requirements of the World Bank (OP 4.12), the institution co-financing the implementation of the Odra-Vistula Flood Management Project
the following shall be made public:
due to the state of the epidemic threat in Poland and in the interest of your health security, there will be no consultation meeting in the form of a public debate, however, in order to provide you with the opportunity to read the draft documents of LARAP and to make proposals and comments, it was decided to hold a consultation by correspondence.
The State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Board in Szczecin (PGW Wody Polskie RZGW in Szczecin), the Project Implementation Office for the Odra - Vistula Flood Management Project (PIO) has made available to interested persons and institutions THE DRAFT OF THE LAND ACQUISITION AND RESETTLEMENT ACTION PLAN FOR THE CONTRACT 1A.2 – Flood protection of Gryfino, Ognica, and Piasek upon the Odra River. Improvement of Marwice Polder, Stage III: modernization of Krajnik pump station (hereinafter referred to as the Draft LARAP).
Anyone interested may:
- read the Draft LARAP from 23 October 2020 to 13 November 2020 inclusive via the websites of:
- State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Board in Szczecin, at: szczecin.wody.gov.pl;
- Flood Protection Project for the Odra and Vistula Basin - bs.rzgw.szczecin.pl;
- Project Coordination Unit for the Odra - Vistula Flood Management Project, at: odrapcu2019.odrapcu.pl
- Cedynia Commune Office – cedynia.pl
- Widuchowa Commune Office – widuchowa.pl
- Gryfino City Hall – gryfino.pl
- submit comments and requests on the Draft LARAP:
- in writing to the address of the State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Board in Szczecin, ul. Tama Pomorzańska 13 A, 70-030 Szczecin with the note "LARAP Task 1A.2 OVFMP comments";
- in an electronic form to the e-mail address: ProjektBS@wody.gov.pl;
- by telephone every working day of the publication at +48 507 083 323 between 3.00 p.m. and 4.30 p.m.
from 23 October 2020 to 13 November 2020 inclusive. The institution competent to consider comments and applications is the PGW Wody Polskie RZGW in Szczecin
On the 21st day of making the document publicly available, i.e. on 13 November 2020, between 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., an electronic consultation meeting in the form of a webinar will be held, open to all interested parties, during which information about the Draft LARAP will be presented, and it will be possible to ask questions and submit requests.
In order to take part in the above mentioned webinar, please go to http://bs.rzgw.szczecin.pl/aktualnosci/, where a direct link to the webinar will be provided in the post dedicated to the consultation meeting of the Draft LARAP for the Task 1A.2. The webinar will be based on the Microsoft Teams program. The link and the "step-by-step" instruction will be placed at the above page at least 10 days before the planned electronic consultation meeting. The recording of the webinar will be available on the website of the PGW Wody Polskie RZGW in Szczecin and on the website of the Project Coordination Unit.
Questions and requests to the LARAP can also be submitted by telephone on each working day of the publication at +48 607 961 175between 3.00 p.m. and 4.00 p.m.
This announcement was made public by an announcement in the local press (Kurier Szczeciński), as well as on the websites of the institutions indicated above and the portal www.wszczecinie.pl, as well as on the websites of municipal offices where the Investment will be implemented.