Announcement about the publication of the ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PLAN for the Contract 1B.5 /1
the following shall be made public:
Due to the state of the epidemic emergency in Poland and in the interest of your health safety, the formula of public consultations of the draft document of the EMP has been changed. There will be no meeting open to all interested parties, however the consultations will be conducted in an electronic form using available (safe) electronic communication channels.
The State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Board in Szczecin (PGW Wody Polskie RZGW in Szczecin), the Project Implementation Office for the Odra - Vistula Flood Management Project (PIO) has made available to interested persons and institutions the draft of the ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PLAN for the Contract 1B.5 /1 Reconstruction of the bridge to ensure minimum clearance - railway bridge in km 733.7 of the Regalica River in Szczecin (hereinafter referred to as the DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PLAN) prepared under the Component 1 - Flood Protection of the Middle and Lower Odra, Subcomponent 1B - Flood Protection on the Middle and Lower Odra.
Anyone interested may:
- read the Draft Environmental Management Plan from 18 May 2020 to 8 June 2020 inclusive (16 working days) via the websites of:
- State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Board in Szczecin, at: www.szczecin.wody.gov.pl;
- Project Coordination Unit for the Odra - Vistula Flood Management Project, at: www.odrapcu2019.odrapcu.pl;
- City Hall in Szczecin - www.szczecin.pl;
- Flood Protection Project for the Odra and Vistula Basin - www.bs.rzgw.szczecin.pl (CLICK HERE)
- submit comments and requests on the DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PLAN:
- in writing to the address of the State Water Holding Polish Waters Regional Water Management Board in Szczecin, ul. Tama Pomorzańska 13 A, 70-030 Szczecin with the note "EMP Task 1B.5/1 OVFMP comments";
- in an electronic form to the e-mail address: ProjektBS@wody.gov.pl;
- by telephone every working day of the publication at +48 607 961 281 between 3.00 p.m. and 4.00 p.m.,from 18 May 2020 to 8 June 2020 inclusive. The institution competent to consider comments and applications is the PGW Wody Polskie RZGW in Szczecin (contact person: Ms. Elwira Witek, e-mail address: email@example.com).
On the 16th working day of making the document publicly available, i.e. on 8 June 2020, between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m., an electronic consultation meeting in the form of a webinar will be held, open to all interested parties, during which information about the DRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT PLAN will be presented, and it will be possible to ask questions and submit requests.
In order to take part in the above mentioned webinar, please go to http://bs.rzgw.szczecin.pl/aktualnosci/, where a direct link to the webinar will be provided in the post dedicated to the consultation meeting of the Draft Environmental Management Plan for the Task 1B.5/1. The webinar will be based on the Microsoft Teams program. The link and the "step-by-step" instruction will be placed at the above page at least 10 days before the planned electronic consultation meeting. The recording of the webinar will be available on the website of the PGW Wody Polskie RZGW in Szczecin and on the website of the Project Coordination Unit.
Questions and requests to the EMP can also be submitted by telephone on each working day of the publication (from 18 May 2020 to 8 June 2020 inclusive) at +48 607 961 281 between 3.00 p.m. and 4.00 p.m.
This announcement was made public by an announcement in the local press (Szczecin Supplement to Gazeta Wyborcza, Kurier Szczeciński), putting on the announcement board of the Szczecin City Hall, as well as on the websites of the institutions indicated above and the portal www.wszczecinie.pl.